- 1.20.x authorize.php BACKDROP_ROOT
- 1.20.x cron.php BACKDROP_ROOT
- 1.20.x install.php BACKDROP_ROOT
- 1.20.x modules/simpletest/tests/http.php BACKDROP_ROOT
- 1.20.x modules/simpletest/tests/https.php BACKDROP_ROOT
- 1.20.x update.php BACKDROP_ROOT
Defines the root directory of the Backdrop installation.
The dirname() function is used to get path to Backdrop root folder, which avoids resolving of symlinks. This allows the code repository to be a symlink and hosted outside of the web root. See issue #1297 and #1862.
simpletest/ tests/ http.php, line 18
- Fake an HTTP request, for use during testing.